Since its creation in 1991, GDB UK
has made dynamic progress and is now a leading player on the office furniture scene in the UK and Ireland.
Its success has been built on a new concept in office furniture distribution, comprising:
- one of the best product catalogues available
- the availability from stock of over 50,000 items
- a network of specialist dealers
- ultra-fast delivery times and installation services
- a comprehensive range of exclusive & exciting products
- the expertise of office furniture professionals
The group's European parent company, EOL, European Office Log
, is based France and Belgium
In order to ensure that all products featured in the catalogue are available for immediate dispatch, EOL Group operates a huge command centre, boasting:
- a 32,000 mē storage and distribution facility
- ISO 9001 standard certification
- 24h/24h operation
- real time stock management
With all these advantages on its side, GDB is able to provide its customers with the complete office furniture service:
- Design and quality: EOL Group's product lines are created in close collaboration with top-class designers and meet current European standards.
- Products to meet market demands: Its furniture ranges are constantly being adjusted, modified and enriched in line with market trends.
- Space planning: Every day, the company's architects work tirelessly to create visual interpretations of ideas and to ensure that all staff can be accommodated in comfort and floor space used to best advantage.
- Made-to-measure: For complete customer satisfaction, EOL Group offers a made-to-measure order service.
- Environment: The EOL Group command centre is at the forefront of environmentally friendly working practices, including the retrieval, sorting and recycling of all waste and non-returnable packaging.
EOL Group is the office furniture division of the ALCOPA group, which originally specialized in the sale and distribution of automobiles and two-wheel vehicles in the Benelux countries. Today, Alcopa's statistics are impressive:
- 80 companies
- 1 600 partners
- a turnover of 1,25 billion euros in 2006