A great general purpose reception, stylish yet practical and very modular featuring modesty panels set back from the front of the unit, it is ideal for use as a low reception desk or as a high reception counter.
• 25 mm thick particle board, density 650 kg/m3;
• wood “ecologically certified” by the PEFC and FSC, in recognition that all or a proportion of the timber used is sourced from sustainably managed forest. Our tops are made from material certified to FSC-STD-40-004 (vers.01);
• particle board certified to E1 (control of fomaldehyde emissions) with an emission level of 6.5 mg HCNO/100 mg and compliant with standards EN 120/92 and NF EN 717-2;
• board is covered with a sheet of decorative monochrome or wood effect paper - the finish. During the High Resistance Melamine process, this finish is impregnated with a duroplastic resin to provide maximum protection, an industrial process which ensures that the furniture achieves outstanding results in terms of resistance to scratching and abrasion, thereby meeting the EN438 standard. An additional sheet of paper applied to the underside of tops to provide balance is also impregnated with duroplastic resin;
• edges protected by a 2 mm thick strip of ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene), which is glued to the board and rounded at the top and bottom for maximum user comfort;
• particle board fire safety classification: in accordance with the FD - P92-057 standard, particle board greater or equal to 18 mm in thickness is classified as M3 (combustible, moderately flammable);
• maintenance advice: use soapy water and avoid products which contain solvents.