100% recyclable synchro chair comprising 65% recycled materials. Ethics chairs comply with the BS 5459 standard (round-the-clock office use by persons weighing up to 150 kg). A cantilever version is also available.
• Upholstered sections of seat and backrest are of clip-on design and can be removed easily when worn or when a change of colour is desired.
• Synchro mechanism, lockable in 5 positions, with adjustable body weight tension control;
• Backrest reverse lock system;
• Backrest height adjustable through 70 mm;
• Seat depth adjustable through 60 mm;
• Seat height adjustable through 120 mm by means of a gas lift mechanism;
• Tilt-adjustable headrest.
• Seat and backrest support frame and sub-frame in black polypropylene;
• Headrest sub-frame in black polypropylene.
• 5 star base in fibreglass reinforced black nylon polyamide (SV) or chrome (SQ), ø 680 mm;
• Twin wheel castors, ø 60 mm.
• Seat: CFC-free polyurethane foam, density 50 kg/m3, 40 to 75 mm in thickness;
• Backrest: CFC-free polyurethane foam, density 60 kg/m3, 40 to 75 mm in thickness;
• 3 Xtreme Plus fire-resistant fabrics and 1 leather upholstery available from stock.
2 models to choose from
• Adjustable in height and easy to fit or remove, with depthadjustable armrests in soft polyurethane and polished aluminium mounts;
• Adjustable in height and easy to fit or remove, with armrests in polypropylene.
• Arm width adjustment kit for synchro chairs (70 mm adjustability).
• Hooks to link cantilever visitor chairs.
Cantilever visitor chairs
• Tubular steel base in a black (SG) or chrome (SQ) finish;
• CFC-free polyurethane foam padding;
• Available fully upholstered in fabric or leather or with seat upholstered in fabric or leather and backrest in black (PU) polypropylene;
• Polypropylene glides.